“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation to recruit an Accounts Payable Supervisor. This position will suit someone who has a thorough understanding of the accounts payable function and possesses strong leadership skills.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor will include:
- To ensure the accounts payable department meets agreed service levels
- To assist with process improvement projects and new system implementations
- To support the team with challenging queries
- To ensure appropriate escalation of issues when they arise
- To mentor team members
- To review and approve payment runs
- To encourage a professional approach within the team
- Build positive relationships with suppliers
- Provide support to internal and external auditors when required
The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will require the following attributes:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and build good relationships with suppliers and colleagues
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!