"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be partnering with an established business to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant into its finance team. Our client is ideally seeking a studier of an accountancy qualification and someone who has experience of working in a finance role.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include but are not limited to:
- Month-end close and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Process daily sales invoices and send to customers
- Credit control
- Process purchase ledger invoices
- Prepare monthly payment runs
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Provision of a range of reports
- Raise sales orders and invoices
- Process refunds for disputed orders
- A range of reconciliations
- Assist with annual audit and year end close
- Ad hoc finance duties
To be considered for the role of Assistant Management Accountant the following attributes are required:
- Good understanding of accruals and accounting principles
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail essential
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.