“A good process produces good results.” Nick Saban.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with an established and rapidly growing business to recruit a Payroll & Benefits Co-ordinator who will join their West Sussex based accounts team. This position would ideally suit someone who has experience working in Benefits and who is keen to develop their skills in a small and friendly work environment.
Responsibilities of the Payroll & Benefits Co-ordinator include but not limited to:
- Preparation and submission of payroll data to outsourced payroll provider
- Preparation and submission of pensions data to outsourced pension provider
- Preparation and submission of childcare vouchers to outsourced provider
- Arranging the completion of P11Ds with the payroll provider in good time and working with the Financial Controller to ensure this is completed to deadline
- Gathering annual pay and bonus benchmarking data and setting up and updating internal pay review spreadsheet
- Processing season ticket loans
- Finalising written remuneration, payroll and pensions procedures
- Keeping the personnel records database up to date
- Responsible for the HR and payroll systems – providing training of systems to managers
- Providing advice and support to line managers and staff on pay and pension queries
- Maintaining central personnel files with payroll/pension/benefit information
- Renewal of the private medical scheme, life assurance and income protection schemes
To be considered for the role of Payroll & Benefits Co-ordinator:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills
- Good communicator
- Experience in Financial Services beneficial but not essential
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.