Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a leading organisation with a Head Office on the South Coast and regional offices across the UK, they are seeking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their business and cover the Northern Region of the UK.
We’re looking for an proactive and enthusiastic finance professionals who are customer focused and have strong experience of preparation accounts/budgets. This is a great opportunity to join a successful business that offers a positive working culture and further progression.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Review of Budgets and Annual Accounts
- Oversee the preparation of robust and clear commentary for annual reports
- Assist in maintaining the budget and accounts reporting system processes, ensuring they operate in accordance to agreed timelines
- Regular liaison and support for the Area Managers and Key stakeholders
- Support the wider business with handling customer queries
To be considered for the role of Finance Business Partner the following attributes are required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or a QBE
- Recent experience of business partnering and stakeholder management
- Experience of preparing accounts and budgets
- Capable of building key relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent system skills
Fantastic benefits and flexible working are on offer to the successful candidate.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.