Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a leading organisation based in southwest Dorset who are recruiting a Commercial Accountant into their Finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will be integral part of the team and will capture opportunity data to support the budgeting and forecasting process and play a key part in the strategic bid review process.
key Responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant:
- You will play a lead role in the planning, collection, assessment, review and delivery of the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Preparation of presentation material for review by senior management
- Regular liaison with other divisions
- Perform reviews for budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Assist in the revenue profiling
- Perform various analysis
- Assist with a range of reporting
- Perform cashflow forecasts
- Contribute to strategic bidding
- Responsible for the shareholder approval process
- Continuously seek to review, update and improve the current processes
- Work closely with the P&L Sales teams on various projects
Key competencies and experience required of the Commercial Accountant:
- ACCA/CIMA or ACA Qualified or Equivalent
- Experience of bidding and the financial considerations
- Experience of budgeting / forecasting
- Substantial experience of project accounting
- Excellent IT Skills
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package are on offer to the successful candidate.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.