“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
- Abraham Lincoln.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with a global professional services organisation to recruit a Financial Operations Analyst. This is a good opportunity to gain some exposure of working in a fast-paced environment and for a company that supports career growth. The company operate a hybrid working policy where 1 day is required at their London based office.
The Analyst, Financial Operations is responsible for the accurate preparation of invoices and resolution of billing/ invoicing related queries for their allocated client group.
Responsibilities of the Financial Operations Analyst will include:
- Produce monthly timecard data and create preliminary invoices
- Create and validate accurate client invoice reports using WAND and Excel
- Reconciliation of data between two systems
- Build and maintain business relationships with key contacts
- Follow up and resolve unpaid/ open items – escalate when required
- Liaison with the Financial Operations Management team
- Maintain and update operating manuals and checklists for all billing related functions and processes
- Ensure all data is maintained in a well-organised and audit worthy manner
- Develop and present training and informational materials to internal and external audiences
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Lead/Manager
To be considered for the role of Financial Operations Analyst, the following attributes are required:
- Experience of working in an accounting/financial services role
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to resolve customer complaints using creative solutions
- Team player who can also work well independently
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.