A large business with sites across the UK is recruiting a Financial Accounting Manager to oversee a team of Financial Accountants to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of the month end and year end close work. The key deliverables of the Financial Accounting Manager include:-
- Day to day management and development of a team of part qualified and qualified accountants
- Ensuring that the month end and year end financial close activities are performed accurately and to timetable
- Collaborating across the finance team to ensure best practice, standardisation and optimisation of finance processes and controls
- Responsibility for financial governance and controls and adherence to the company’s accounting policies and manuals
- Ensuring the timely and effective delivery of external audit requirements
The key requirements for the Financial Accounting Manager are:-
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience with previous team management experience
- Strong controls and process focus
- A continuous process review and improvement mindset
- Good technical accounting skills
The company offer hybrid working, 25 days holiday and above average pension contributions, as well as a range of large company benefits and perks.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.