“Everyone is a customer for somebody, or a supplier to somebody.” W. Edwards Deming.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be collaborating with an award-winning media company to recruit an Accounts Receivable Executive. This is a good chance to join a business that offers excellent career progression opportunities and a social and fast paced working environment. The company is in central Bristol, and once training is complete, the position will become hybrid, with 2 days per week expected at the office.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Executive include:
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by the Head of AR
- Proactively chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with HMRC regulations
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Generate sales invoices and post to ledger
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Maintain shared mailboxes for multiple legal entities
- Process internal corrections and intercompany invoices
- Complete credit checks for new clients
Key competencies required of the Accounts Receivable Executive include:
- 1-2 years proven AR experience
- Can work under pressure and at pace
- Strong attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.