“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
We’re delighted to be partnering with an established London based business to recruit an Accountant on an interim basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with 2 years’ post qualified experience to join an ambitious team and work within a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities of the Accountant will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up new suppliers on Sage Intacct
- Provision of a range of reconciliations including petty cash and bank accounts
- Regular liaison with a range of accountants and assisting with any queries
- Managing and reconciling the fixed asset register
- Preparing annual P11D records
- Some accounts payable duties
- Salary control and pension reconciliation
- Managing the purchase order process
- Calculating prepayments and accruals
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns on Sage Intacct
- Preparation of the quarterly management accounts on Sage Intacct
- Preparation of the quarterly cash flow statement
- Quarterly budget meetings
- Assisting the auditors with the year end audit
- Assisting with various projects
Key competencies required of the Accountant include:
- Qualifications ACA / ACCA (ACA preferred)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounting
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic budgetary experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.