“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established Hampshire based organisation to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant/Analyst. This fixed term contract lasting up to 15 months comes with a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits, which include a company performance related pay scheme, voluntary benefits and retail discounts.
Duties of the Assistant Management Accountant/Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Provision of a range of financial reporting
- Provision of a range of analysis including KPI analysis
- Work with team members, Business Partners, Project Managers and stakeholders to provide support with the month end reporting process
- Work with Financial Control and Finance Operations to support key processes, and ensure those strong plans are developed and captured in the financial system
- Maintain financial data in accordance with principal accounting policies
- Support the planning cycles and ensure that the financial systems capture the agreed plans and forecasts
To be successful in the role of Assistant Management Accountant/Analyst:
- Qualified accountant or working towards an accountancy qualification
- Experience of using Excel and SAP/BPC and BW reporting
- Ability to communicate complex financial related information in an engaging and simple way
- Strong report writing skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.