“You never want to be in a position where you can’t make payroll.” Brian Acton.
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join an expanding, ambitious and forward-thinking business based in Ringwood. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroller to join a company that supports professional growth and promotes a positive and sociable team culture.
Key duties of the Payroll Assistant will include:
- Processing of both weekly and monthly payrolls
- Year-end payroll returns
- Pension auto enrolment
- Payroll reporting
- Submission of pension declarations
- Liaising with the HMRC to deal with all payroll related queries
To be considered for the role of Payroll Assistant:
- Previous experience working in a high-volume payroll processing position
- Confident and ambitious with strong communication skills
- A team player with a high level of attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.