“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
My client is recruiting for a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk who will work a hybrid pattern of 3 days in the Bristol based office and 2 days working from home. The company supports career development, and the position offers a good opportunity to gain exposure working within a fast-paced and collaborative accounting environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk will include:
- Responsible for the Sales Ledger process
- Manage the debt collection process
- Maintain sales ledger statements
- Deal with customer queries
- Manage company invoices and subscriptions
- Maintain petty cash, bank transactions and credit cards
- Assist the wider finance team when required
The successful Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a finance environment (preferably with a recognised Accounting or Finance qualification)
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail
A competitive salary, excellent career opportunities, free lunch and use of onsite facilities (including a gym and swimming pool) plus even more benefits are all on offer.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.