“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing organisation that is recruiting an Pay to Bill Administrator for its busy finance team based in Bristol.
Responsibilities of the Pay to Bill Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Support the team with the running of daily Payrolls and Billing
- Process all PAYE starter details
- Process all statutory payments
- Assess any incoming queries and produce amendments as required
- Ensure that all aspects of Pension processes are completed to set deadlines
- Involvement in the billing process for clients
- Provision of client billing reports
- Maintain and build professional relationships with clients and other team members
- Oversee any bespoke billing arrangements
- Maintain all trackers and accrual processes
The successful Pay to Bill Administrator will require the following attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Proactive and the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.