“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Henry Ford.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be collaborating with an established telecommunications organisation to recruit a Group Senior Financial Accountant on an interim basis. The successful candidate will need to be immediately available and will join their busy finance team on a hybrid basis, with 3 days per week required at their east London office.
This temporary position would suit a technically strong qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has experience of working with IFRS 15, or who has worked in the Telecommunications sector; both would be a bonus!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant will include:
- Lead a Group technical accounting project on IFRS 15
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of other relevant Group Finance policies and then monitoring the implementation and ongoing compliance
- Assist with year-end accounts planning, preparation and audit queries for Group entities
- Support Country teams on technical questions and ensure consistency across the Group
- Support the Group finance projects team with other ongoing finance project
Skills and experience required of the Senior Financial Accountant:
- Experience in working in or with a Group environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Audit experience (practice trained or assisted with audit within industry)
This role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.