A fast paced entrepreneurial SME group with a number of trading entities is recruiting a Financial Accountant to take day to day ownership of the finances for the group companies. Working with the FD the key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant are:-
- Production of management and statutory accounts
- Budgets and cashflows
- Cash management and improvement
- Overseeing the processing of AP, AR and expenses
- Team management
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be a hands-on accountant with experience of team management
- Be qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or qualified by experience with strong technical skills
- Have a demonstrable track record in a similar all round Financial Accounting, Company Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Management Accounting role
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.