“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Our client is a well-established Manufacturing SME located in Avonmouth and is recruiting for a Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business that offers a positive and sociable team working culture.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include but are not limited to:
The successful Financial Controller:
- Manage, coach and develop a small team
- Oversee and report on cashflow
- Regular liaison with external advisors and stakeholders
- Oversee and drive systems improvements and implementations
- Support Board in day-to-day issues and growth plans
- Report Margin variations to Management Team in weekly/monthly formats
- Present Monthly MI and weekly KPI’s as required
- Lead the annual budget process
- Control Capital Expenditure to budget and forecasts
- Fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Ability to challenge business information and interrogate reports and financial models
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Management experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.