This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning business with a great team culture! The Sales and Purchase Ledger Team Leader will mentor and lead the team by managing their overall performance and overseeing the day to day team operation.
Remote working with flexible working hours – either from the office based on the outskirts of Bournemouth or at home.
Key responsibilities for the Sales and Purchase Ledger Team Leader include:
- Motivating and developing the team
- Monitoring weekly and monthly payments
- Authorising payments
- Identifying areas for improvement and reviewing processes
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Leading team meetings, conducting 121s and appraisals
- Weekly reporting
- Identifying areas for development and training
- Recruiting and assisting with training new members of staff
- Purchase card approvals
- Reviewing credit limits for suppliers
The successful Sales and Purchase Ledger Team Leader will have the following:
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Substantial experience working in Accounts Payable within a fast-paced, high volume, transaction orientated environment
- Significant experience working under pressure meeting strict deadlines
- A strong client service mindset
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (V Lookups, pivot tables, formulas)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.