Sheridan Maine are currently working with a global services organisation who are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their expanding payroll department. This rare opportunity will be joining a dynamic business and requires an individual with prior end to end payroll experience.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, key duties of the role will include:
- Overseeing the end to end payrolls for UK clients
- Liaising with clients in relation to payroll queries
- Submitting HMRC payments
- Liaising with pension providers
- Providing account management support to clients
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis
Knowledge and skills required for the position include:
- Prior experience of end to end payroll processing
- Client facing experience would be preferred but not essential
- Manual payroll calculations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
The company are located conveniently in central Reading, close to public transport links. Benefits include hybrid working, competitive salary and bonus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.