Due to continued growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a dynamic and forward thinking manufacture and design business.
This is a full time and hands-on role which will require someone who is predominately based in the office initially, with potential of more flexibility once bedded into the role.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable /Receivable Supervisor will include:
- Full ownership of staff expenses and company credit cards, from checking and reviewing through to preparing payment runs to reimburse staff in a timely manner.
- Roll out of the finance induction for all new staff
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable during times of absence or busy periods
- Continue to monitor and suggest / make improvements to the current processes
- Review and approve supplier payment runs
- Creation and approval of new customer accounts and terms
- Completion of customer forms including new vendor forms
- Responsible for onboarding new staff and making sure they fully understand and comply with their expenses policy
Key Competencies required of the Accounts Payable/ Receivable Supervisor:
- Motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience of accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships and take ownership
- Clear and effective communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.