“Without a sense of caring there can be no sense of community.” Anthony J D’Angelo.
Sheridan Maine is working with an established not for profit organisation to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk for their Finance team based in central Bristol.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with customer queries
- Reconciliation of direct debit and credit card payments
- Processing staff expense claims
- Managing petty cash
- Processing the weekly BACS payment runs
- Ordering goods and booking deliveries
- Providing cover in the finance team when required
Key competencies required of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Experience of working with a finance system
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks and escalate when appropriate
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.