“My own definition of leadership is this: The capacity and the will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence.” General Montgomery.
We are pleased to be partnering with an established organisation based in Poole to recruit a Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced accountant who enjoys leading a team.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Oversee the finance function of the business
- Provide authorisation of payment runs
- Sign off on payroll
- Responsible for the financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Review of balance sheet and reconciliations
- Assist with the monthly management accounts and commentary
- Manage, coach and develop the finance team
- Oversee compliance issues
- Continually review, update and improve the current processes and reporting
- Support the annual audit and liaise with external auditors
Key competencies required of the Finance Manager:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience in a senior finance role and managing a team
- Good stakeholder management skills
The role offers some amazing benefits, some of which include:
- Product discounts
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.