“It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Our client is a global trading organisation and is seeking a qualified Senior Tax Accountant to join its Finance/Tax team. This position will ideally suit someone with experience in corporate tax compliance gained in a commercial or client-advisory capacity.
The successful Tax Senior will oversee the tax compliance matters for the company and will work closely with accounting and business operations to support and promote tax optimisation.
Responsibilities of the Senior Tax Accountant will include:
Key competencies required of the Senior Tax Accountant:
- Manage and propose ways of improving the reporting and investigate methods of enhancing documentation and tax compliance systems
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with external tax advisers, auditors, HMRC/CCM, internal auditors and senior management
- Responsible for Corporate Tax compliance matters such as computation review and filing for five companies
- Ensure that tax matters are communicated effectively across the company
- Provide Tax support for commercial teams
- Qualified Accountant/TAX (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CTA)
- Strong practical technical experience of direct tax compliance in a multinational environment
- Excellent stakeholder liaison skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.