“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning travel organisation to recruit a Financial Accountant. Our client is ideally seeking a qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACA) accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include:
- Provide accurate accounting of all assets, liabilities, income, and expenses
- Provide variance analysis on monthly results to determine performance in Month/YTD & PY
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for compliance with statutory requirements, including preparation/review of income tax and VAT calculations
- Consistently seek to improve, then suggest and implement improvements to processes and controls
- Build and maintain strong, communicative relationships with customers and colleagues
- A range of reporting
- Project work and development
Key competencies required of the Financial Accountant:
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Focused on deliverables and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective written and interpersonal communication skills
If you are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.