“Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness.” James Thurber.
An established organisation is recruiting for a Finance Manager who will join the Group’s Essex based office. This role would suit a qualified Accountant who has significant experience in Finance and has previous experience of managing a team.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include and not limited to:
- Provision and interpretation of a range of financial reports including KPI’s, HMRC submissions, payroll etc.
- Preparation of accurate Monthly Profit and Loss accounts
- Preparation of Quarterly accounts including Sage Win-Forecast and Balance sheets
- Oversee monthly submissions and reconciliations
- Monitoring, interpreting and updating of the group cash flow forecast
- Constant monitoring and adherence to the financial security guidelines formulated and expected by the Board
- Periodic Auditing of various parts of the financial set up
- Managing and monitoring of the Financial Team
- Developing and maintaining external financial relationships
- Review of the trading companies’ budgetary costs
- Supporting Directors in determining accurate pricing rates
- Engaging fully in Board approved initiatives and systems
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager, the following attributes are required:
- Commercial and Business awareness
- Analytical and Investigative nature
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Experience using ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in SAP would be valuable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.