“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with a large organisation to recruit for an Assistant Tax Manager. This is a unique opportunity for a tax professional to be part of a global business based in Berkshire.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Tax Manager will include but are not limited to:
Skills required of the Senior Tax Accountant:
- Responsible for a portfolio of business tax clients
- Ownership of the business tax and corporate tax compliance
- Preparation of all relevant business tax returns.
- Ensuring HMRC deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients and providing good service delivery
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- A range of other duties
The role offers:
- Preferably accountancy (ACA or ACCA) and/or tax qualified (ATT or CTA) or tax qualified by experience
- Experience of working with corporation or business tax
- Strong systems skillset
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunity/development
- Hybrid working
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.