“A good process produces good results.” Nick Saban.
We’re pleased to be working with an established Bournemouth based business to recruit a Credit Control Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller with a team management background.
The successful individual will work within a highly professional and supportive team, developing and maintaining positive customer relationships with both managers and stakeholders across the wider business.
Responsibilities of the Credit Control Manager will include:
- Oversee debtors reporting
- Attend monthly debtor’s review
- Ensure all billing is completed correctly and distributed to operational teams in a timely manner
- Manage and develop two direct reports
- Establish and maintain robust controls
- Responsibility for the completion of the bank reconciliation process
- Oversee the set ups of new accounts
Key competencies required of the Credit Control Manager include:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience of managing and leading small to medium sized teams
- Previous experience of working in a demanding role dealing with high volumes of transactions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.