“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Henry Ford.
Sheridan Maine is working with a successful and growing business based in Bournemouth to recruit a Credit Controller. We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is a team player and is self-motivated, professional and adaptable.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Chasing payments via telephone, email and letter
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Processing BACS request
- Liaising with funders and keeping them up to date on debts owed
- Processing card payments
- Sending suspension/cease notices
- Preparing and sending files to solicitors and supporting team members with the management of legal cases
The successful Credit Controller will require the following attributes:
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate
- A high attention to detail and well organised with a methodical approach to workload
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.