“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” C.S. Lewis.
Our global client is seeking a Tax Accountant to join its team. The role will be based in Reading and offers hyrbid woorking. This is a good opportunity for someone to develop their financial skills and find good career growth.
Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of business tax clients
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Responsibility for the business tax and corporate tax compliance
- Preparation of business tax returns
- Ad hoc projects
- Provide tax advice to clients
- Liaise with team members regarding payroll, accounting etc
- Assist in research and implementation of ad hoc client related projects
- Assist Tax Managers on client related budgets and targets
- Identify client related risks and report to Tax Manager
- Assist with tax processes and control procedures
Key competencies required of the Tax Accountant include:
- Preferably accountancy (ACA or ACCA), and/or tax (ATT or CTA) part qualified or fully qualified
- Experience of working in a business tax related role
- Strong client management skills
- Good presentation skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.