“The road to success is always under construction.” Lily Tomlin.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a central London property investment firm to recruit a Financial Controller. This role would suit a candidate who is audit trained or who has a practice background and who is used to working with multiple projects in parallel.
The firm is headquartered in Stockholm; therefore, we are seeking someone who is fluent in both English and Swedish. Occasional travel to Sweden will be required.
The successful Financial Controller will work across a portfolio of companies ensuring that financial reports are of the highest quality. The postholder will lead monthly reporting workstreams and manage partners and suppliers making sure accurate reports are delivered in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Analysis of financials, consolidation, and reporting
- Local tax reporting
- Annual financial reports
- Business development
- Assist with accounting and compliance processes
- Maintain high standards of internal controls
- Review, update and improve the current processes
The successful Financial Controller will need:
- A minimum of five years’ experience of qualified accounting
- Experience of working in similar industry i.e., real estate/property/technology is desired
- Experience working with IFRS
- Experience managing multiple external stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.