A well-established Bracknell based organisation are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This position will be varied in duties and report to the Finance Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Performing bank and balance sheet reconciliation
- Depreciation for fixed assets
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with yearly audit
- Preparing prepayments and accruals
- Producing a cash forecast
- Assisting with invoice processing
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
- Providing support for payroll and accounts payable
Our client is seeking a candidate that is AAT qualified or actively studying towards the ACCA/ CIMA qualification. The ideal candidate will have an analytical approach and be able to come up with fresh ideas for process improvements, have strong IT skills including Excel and the ability to work to deadlines. You are required to have experience in a similar role and have sound accounting knowledge.
The company are offering hybrid working and excellent benefits which include 25 days holiday, Christmas shut down and flexible working hours. The office is located close to public transport links and has free car parking available on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.