“Partner up to produce meaning and value.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a successful organisation that is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. This Bristol based company has seen substantial organic growth in the last decade and offers a positive working culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to shape working relationships with the firm’s partners and stakeholders, empowering their understanding of profitability and management information to drive business change.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include but are not limited to:
- Improving the impact of key financial information and supporting stakeholders with understanding Management Information
- Providing analysis, commentary and delivering insight on clients / matters / sectors and how this flows through to contribution (profitability)
- Driving business tools to assist in pricing and profitability decisions, supporting suggestions for change
- Supporting with tender submissions and pricing queries
- Supporting partners and fee earners with understanding their financial KPIs
- Supporting with year-end accounts production as required
Key competencies required of the Finance Business Partner:
- The ability to produce management information which is both accurate and of high quality
- Proven ability to implement change, including system improvements
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with senior equity partners and directors
- A recognised accounting qualification with a drive to continue professional studies further or recently completed an accountancy chartership qualification
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.