Sheridan Maine are currently working on an exclusive with an award winning business based in Southampton.
This role will suit someone who is highly organised, accurate and who can work well in an autonomous role.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Following up on client payments
- Phoning for collections
- Processing and allocating daily payments
- Customer statements
- Developing the credit control system & processes
- Maintaining records
Experience required of the Credit Controller:
- 2 years + experience working in a credit control position
- Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
A great opportunity to join a well established reputable company and put into practise your previous credit control experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.