“Finance without strategy is just numbers, and strategy without finance is just dreaming.” E. Faber.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-known UK business to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager. This position will suit a qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with significant post qualified experience.
The company operate a hybrid working policy, with 2 days a week in the office, the rest worked from home.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Manage and develop a team
- Accountability for forecasting, budgeting and reporting of revenue
- Ownership of balance sheet and cashflow performance
- Responsible for maintaining and continually enhancing the forecast models
- Produce forecasts, business cases and sensitivity analysis
- Monitor KPIs and detailed analysis to ensure that opportunities for improvement are identified and implemented
- Proactively identify and deliver continuous improvement within all aspects of Finance
- Proactively contribute to the strategic direction and decisions of the business area
- Ownership of the franchise pricing process, providing governance, detailed and accurate price and cost modelling and presenting to senior management
- Successfully lead day to day operational requirements in line with strategic priorities and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies that increase income and profitability
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Key competencies required of the Commercial Finance Manager:
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Commercially minded
- Ability to influence business decisions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.