A multi-national business with offices near Southampton is recruiting for a qualified Management Accountant to support a key business unit on a hybrid home / office working basis. The key deliverables for the Management Accountant are:-
- Business partnering with the operational team providing financial support, analysis and advice to support decision making
- Monthly business unit reviews
- Ad hoc reports and analysis in support of business unit activities
- Production and presentation of annual budget for the business unit
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant role will:-
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Have experience in a similar Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner role
- Possess good excel and finance systems knowledge
The company offer great career progression opportunities as well an excellent benefits package that includes a bonus, flexible / hybrid working, 25 days holiday, private health cover and above standard pension scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.