“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” Albert Einstein.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established and market leading retailer in the Bristol area. The company has strong growth plans for the coming years and to support these plans, they require an Assistant Management Accountant who will support the Management Accountant and Financial Controller.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Assisting with production of monthly Management Accounts
- Month end close - Accruals, Journals and Prepayments
- Variance analysis
- Providing commentary on budgets and forecasts
Key competencies required of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- AAT Qualified or an ACCA / CIMA studier
- A strong desire to learn and grow as this role has scope for growth and development into a Management Accountant or Commercial Finance role
- Good communicator who can engage well with finance and non-finance stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.