Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a global business in Basingstoke to recruit a Import and Export Administrator into their friendly team. The company is growing very quickly therefore they are seeking a self-motivated individual to deliver the most efficient production process.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Scheduling the movement of products and monitoring delivery times
- Arranging transportation of products and tracking costs
- Tracking the products quality and quantity
- Checking documentation of customs to meet legal obligations
- Providing customers with details of delivery
- Ensuring that all laws and regulations regarding import and export are being adhered to
- Raising purchase orders and chasing for payment
- Processing invoices and making payments
Key attributes required:
- Hold a logistics qualification or have previous experience within customs/ supply chain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Car driver (you will be required to visit different sites)
- Good organisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation and be heavily involved in the day-to-day workings of the business. The company have newly refurbished modern offices with parking on site and are offering excellent benefits including 25 days holiday and early finish Fridays.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.