This is an exciting role for someone who is keen to expand their accounting skills in a fast paced environment!
Sheridan Maine are assisting with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant to join an established team in Ringwood.
This position is fully office based (newly refurbished offices) and will offer study support to the successful candidate.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow
- Analysis and summary of employee expenses, credit cards and petty cash
- Post invoices to purchase orders
- Deal with any supplier queries
- Post customer payments and suppliers
- Bank reconciliations
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Previous accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Intermediate IT skills – in particular a good working knowledge of Excel
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Good organisational and time management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible