“Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES.” William James.
Our Berkshire based client are recruiting for an Assistant Tax Manager to join their busy team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding business based in the Reading area. This is an ideal career opportunity for a finance professional, preferably ACA/ACCA or ATT/CTA) qualified with experience of working in a client facing role.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Tax Manager include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of business tax clients
- Ownership of the business tax and corporate tax compliance
- Preparation of all relevant business tax returns, P11Ds, PSAs and Forms 42
- Ensuring HMRC deadlines are met
- Providing ad-hoc tax advice
- Liaising with clients and providing good service delivery
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Business planning
- Assisting Tax Managers on client related budgets and targets
- Management and development of team members
- Identifying client related risks and reporting to Tax Manager
Key competencies required of the Assistant Tax Manager include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good client management skills
- Business and tax risk aware
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.