Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with an award winning Global firm who require a Qualified Senior Finance Manager to join the business. We are seeking a commercially minded individual, who currently operates at finance management level and can support the business with the development and delivery of their financial outsourcing offering.
This exciting new opportunity would suit a progressive and strategic thinking Senior Finance Manager/Controller, who is capable of building and sustaining effective and long standing relationships with key clients.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Management of a client portfolio to ensure the provision of a quality outsourced finance function, maintaining a client focused approach
- Develop the businesses within your portfolio, identifying opportunities to win new business as well as working closely with potential clients to understand their requirements
- Manage high quality, insight management reporting and advisory solutions.
- Reviewing the work produced by the team, mainly; Statutory Accounts, Year End preparation, VAT, Tax and Management Accounts, ensuring it is high quality and the team have a strong commercial understanding of the businesses and the reporting is insightful to clients
- Provision of on demand FD services for clients
- Support, inspire, lead and coach the finance team to ensure delivery of a high level of client service and build the team for the future
- Drive gross margin profitability and enhance team productivity through streamlining and enhancement of processes and use of technology
- Support the adoption of new systems and software for key clients, including effective implementation to enhance productivity
- Active part of the UK Outsourcing management team, collaborating with colleagues and supporting team members to deliver across their client base
- Fully Qualified FCCA/ ACA /CIMA Accountant
- Experience in working with £50m - £200m turnover businesses
- Ability to work well in a team, with strong people and time management skills
- Sound working Knowledge of ERP systems – e.g. NetSuite, Dynamics, SAP etc.
- Experience of system and or process implementations and able to challenge and redefine process
- Excellent level of commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to win new work and develop business and build strong business relationships
Excellent flexible benefits package; private medical, bonus, pension plan, gym membership. Hybrid working and parking are also on offer, as well as a real chance to grow and progress within this excting and evolving business.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.