Sheridan Maine is currently working with a leading Global sustainability consultancy business base in the city of London.
They are looking to recruit a Group Accountant to assist the Finance Director with daily duties, month end and year end statutory accounts with a particular emphasis on Group IT costs including project spend.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative business who have change and sustainability at the forefront of their business.
Key Accountabilities of the Group Accountant:
Skills Required of the Group Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cost centre reports for IT
- Preparation of budget and forecast processes for IT
- Assist with wider budgets, forecast and monthly accounts process
- Posting and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, including but not limited to fixed assets
- Reconciliation of IT costs including licences and contractors
- Monitor HR and marketing costs and recharges to BUs
- Posting of regular journals such as FX, bank charges, and travel costs
- Assist with the monitoring of acquisition related costs
- Assist with coaching and supervising junior members of staff
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA accountancy qualification
- Previous experience in a finance role, ideally in a global organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills, can building relationships with key stakeholders, finance colleagues and cost centre heads, including BU Finance teams who are located outside UK
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.