“Give credit to whom credit is due.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established financial organisation that is currently recruiting a Credit Controller into their Finance team. The company operate a hybrid working policy where 2 days would be required at their central London office.
- Build and maintain relationships both within the business and externally
- Ensure invoices are raised on a timely basis
- Liaising with customers to assist with queries
- Opening accounts and setting up new direct debits
- Account reconciliations
- Raising credit notes and processing client refunds
- Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
- Aged debtor reports for review of senior management
- Ad-hoc reporting
Key competencies required of the Credit Controller include:
- Experience of working within a credit control environment
- Experience of cash control
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.