Want to work for one of the UK’s Best Medium Workplaces and a top 20 Best Workplace for Women by Great Place to Work?!
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established Events organisation that is recruiting for an immediately available Accounts Assistant who will join them on a 9-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing inboxes, processing data with a heavy emphasis on credit control and other finance tasks.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in finance with support from a friendly team!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the finance inbox and responding as appropriate
- Chasing overdue debts on the sales ledger
- Investigating and managing invoice discrepancies through to resolution
- Assisting with fortnightly payment runs when required
- Sending customer statements and Invoices
- Provide admin support to the finance department as required
- Has a minimum of a years’ experience using Sage 200
- Strong excel skills
- Proven understanding of accounts Receivable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills; confident to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- A willingness to learn and help resolve problems
If this is you, get in touch asap!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.