“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle.
We are delighted to be partnering with an established business to recruit a Head of Finance. This position will suit a qualified finance professional who is a natural leader and a commercial thinker; someone who can comfortably build and maintain strong working relationships. This fixed term contract position has the potential to go permanent.
Responsibilities of the Head of Finance include:
- Implement and deliver the company’s financial strategy, including the 3–5-year budgeting process and interim forecasting
- Taking ownership of Excel models and inputs from the business
- Provision of detailed analysis to the Executive and Board
- Provide finance business partnering to various stakeholders
- Responsible for the development of an effective financial accounting function and oversight of the finance function, with responsibility and operational accountability for financial control, operations and planning and analysis
- Assess and mitigate any organisational risk relating to finance
- Assist with the development, implementation of robust financial controls, processes and procedures
- Ownership of compliance obligations relating to the finance function
Key competencies required of the Head of Finance:
- Ability to present financial information in a clear and informative manner
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Innovative and creative
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.