“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John Maxwell.
We’re delighted to be working with an international, private equity backed Retail business in Bristol. This rapidly growing organisation is seeking a Finance Manager with prior experience of inventory and management accounting who will join an exciting team of high performers.
This is a newly created role, where the successful Finance Manager will be given the opportunity to put their stamp on the position and influence Finance leaders accordingly.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Developing and nurturing a team of management accountants
- Overseeing the production of Group management accounts
- Advancing the quality of reporting frameworks around the groups' fixed assets and stock and inventory management
- Working closely with the Finance team and wider business stakeholders to play a leading role in driving process optimisations and improved systems output
The successful Finance Manager will require the following attributes:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with minimum 2 years’ post qualified experience
- Solid experience in producing management accounts
- Experience of managing a team
- Good stakeholder liaison skills
- Ability to implement process changes
The company operate a hybrid working model, rotating 3/2 days in the office per week. Parking on site is available.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.