“A good system shortens the road to the goal.” Orison Swett Marden.
We’re delighted to be partnering with an award winning media firm to recruit a Finance Systems Administrator. This is a good opportunity to join a business that provides a social and fast paced working environment.
Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Administrator include:
- Become an expert in the functionality and data structures within two systems
- Support the business users for both Operations and Finance
- Maintain documentation of all business systems
- Analyse and document business problems
- Learn and enhance business process
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Provide technical solutions and document designs
- Liaise with development teams to coordinate fixes and enhancements
- Identify areas of improvement in systems and assist with implementation
Key competencies of the Finance Systems Administrator must include:
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of the organisation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.