Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a Hampshire based client who operate in an interesting sector and they are looking to recruit for a Reporting Specialist to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a wider team and take responsibility for supporting various areas of the business.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Specialist will include:
- Supporting the internal financial control framework
- Preparing month end reports providing analysis and commentary
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure accuracy of all financial processes
- Identify process improvements and implement them
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Assisting with audit
- Supporting ad hoc projects
Key competencies required of the Reporting Specialist include:
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience gained in an accountancy practice environment
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to use and navigate various accounting systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.