A well established business in the outskirts of Basingstoke is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their friendly team on a temporary basis. This role will be supporting the purchase ledger and overall finance function.
Duties and responsibilities of the Finance Assistant will include:
Key skills required of the Finance Assistant:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Monitoring the inbox and answering queries
- Adding new suppliers on to the system
- Checking employee expenses
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently
- Good IT skills
There is free car parking on site and the company is working on a mostly remote basis with up to 4 days a week from home!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.