Branded consumer group is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant on a 100% remote working basis for a 6 month fixed term contract role to cover an internal secondment. Managing a small team the Senior Financial Accountant is responsible for the timely delivery of monthly accounts and financial controls for the group. The key deliverables of the role include:
- Day to day management of a team of Financial Accountants responsible for producing the monthly accounts, business reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving the month end close process ensuring efficiency and accuracy throughout
- Acting as the financial lead in ensuring that all financial controls and reconciliations are completed and reviewed in a timely manner
- Supporting a robust financial control environment to ensure the business acts in accordance with accounting standards and group policies
- Preparation of group statutory accounts and taking a lead role in the year end audit process
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong (UK GAAP and IFRS) qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience in a similar financial reporting role within a group environment including statutory accounts preparation and managing the annual audit process.
As this is a 6 month fixed term contract you must be able to start on short notice and commit to the contract duration.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.