“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
Our Berkshire based client are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their busy team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding business based in the Reading area.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA Accountant with previous experience of working within a client facing role.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake technical accounting activities including, preparation of financial statements
- Providing services to, and take responsibility for a range of clients
- Oversee the year end process
- Preparation of tax returns
- Provision of technical accounting knowledge
- Playing a lead role within a small team of junior staff members
The successful Senior Accountant will possess:
- Strong technical accounting skills - knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Tax knowledge
- Enjoy working as part of dedicated team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team and liaise with a range of stakeholders and the wider finance function.
Benefits include flexible working, bi-annual bonus, healthcare and pension.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.