“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Edward Everett Hale.
My client is a rapidly growing retail business based in Bristol. They are looking for a qualified Accountant who will be instrumental in building key relationships with a variety of stakeholders as well as supporting with month-end duties. This role will suit a people person who enjoys the business partnering element of accounting and wants to work for a growing SME where they can influence and make an impact.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Month-end duties and analysing results
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and present the monthly analysis to budget holders
- Assist with the annual audit
- Assist with tax related matters
- Support in the development of the ERP system
- Improve processes and assist the wider finance team, while getting involved in company-wide improvement projects
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Business partnering experience
- Experience of working in a multi-ledger organisation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.